Sunday, October 21, 2007

little by little, a bird builds its own nest

About three months ago, i joined an English class. i was the first and the only student when the class was opened. My husband drove me there every Wednesday night. Few weeks later, my husband joined the class, too. Now, we have more than twenty students and tutors.
Before i joined the class, I had been told that my tutor would be a lady named Beth. Now, I still can remember how exciting i was when realized that I can talked with American.
The first time i went to the English class was still vivid now, i fond that in fact i had two tutors. one is Beth, the otherone is a lady named Shirley. Beth is very young and nice, always has a smile face. Shirley had lived abroad for a long time, including fifteen years in England. In a word, she had so many experiences that's very good.
One Wednesday, when we practiced the spoken English as usual, Shirley told me that she want to teach me a idiom. The idiom is: Little by little, a bird builds its own nest. I like the idiom so much, because its the same with my English study. When I came to America half year ago, I couldn't speak a word or sentence, neither I could understand what's American mean. Step by step, i made improvement in English. Now, i can speak with American naturally.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been digging as far as something that singular make. The prices due to the fact that the boots were all over 310 dollars on every page. But for all I bring about this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

good evening people. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging as far as something that singular model. The prices seeking the shoes are about 300 bucks on every site. But for all I base this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order them. what can you say about it?